Core Nutritionals Pudd’n
$49.99 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
- Casein Protein Blend: Slow absorbing protein with a velvety texture.
- Digestive Enzyme Blend: Supports healthy protein, carbohydrate, and fat breakdown.
- Confectionary Inclusions: Added burst of flavor and texture in every bite.
- Casein protein is the protein primarily found in the curds of milk and is roughly 75-80% of all milk proteins. Casein provides all essential amino acids, except cysteine, and has a high digestibility and bioavailability, making it a high-quality protein source to ingest. While whey protein contains a higher proportion of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, casein contains a higher proportion of other non-essential amino acids making them great compliments when they are combined in consumption
- Coconut oil made of 100% Medium chain triglycerides has been shown to have the greatest health benefits. MCTs are made up of a chemical structure that allows them to quickly and effectively bypass gastric uptake for transport directly to the liver for oxidation and then used for energy. Their unusual chemical structure and metabolic process has resulted in MCTs being a focus for a wide range of therapeutic and exercise supplement uses.